4 Bean Vegan Slow Cooker Chili
This quick and easy 4 bean vegan crockpot chili still feels hearty and filling without any meat. Beans add plenty of fiber and protein to keep you feeling satisfied!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder spice level varies by brand so taste and adjust as needed
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 quart (32 oz) vegetable broth
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can northern white beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, rinsed
Add all of your ingredients to a crockpot. Cook on high heat for 6 hours. Garnished with desired toppings like cheese, sour cream, cilantro, chopped green onions.
- Feel free to use any combination of canned beans that you like. Just want to include 4 cans of beans in the recipe.
- Leftovers keep well for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- This chili also freezes well if you want to make it in advance or store leftovers. Allow to cool to room temperature and then transfer to airtight containers for the freezer. Keeps for up to 3 months.
- If you need to limit your sodium intake, make sure to buy low sodium canned goods and broth for this recipe.
- Chop all of your vegetables (onion, zucchini, bell pepper) into similar sized pieces so that they all cook evenly.
Serving: 1/8 Recipe | Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 1225mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 863IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 6mg