Since green smoothies have become all the rage, who is to say the same trend can’t translate to cocktails? This cocktail is all the things you would want in a summer cocktail: light, refreshing, and icy cold. Cucumbers have a very mild flavor that blends well with the fresh mint, lime, and ginger. Another selling point for this cocktail? It only has 150 kcals per serving and less than 2 grams of sugar. A great option for those looking for a lighter drink that isn’t loaded down with lots of sugary syrup.Print
This cucumber mint cocktail with gin is destined to be your favorite drink for summer!
- 4 ounces gin
- 1/2 English cucumber (~6 inches)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, juiced (~1 tablespoon juice)
- 1 inch fresh, peeled ginger root
- Sparkling water
- Divide ice and gin evenly between to 12 ounce glasses.
- Place cucumber, mint, lime juice, and ginger in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Press cucumber puree through a cheese cloth, nut milk bag, or coffee filter to remove any solids.
- Divide strained cucumber juice between two glasses.
- Top with sparkling water to fill the glass and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 12 ounces
- Calories: 146 kcals
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: .5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g