An icy cold popsicle is the perfect food for a hot summer day. The only problem is that store-bought popsicles can sometimes be filled with a lot of sugar. Lucky for you, this simple raspberry nectarine popsicle recipe can easily be made at home with just 6 ingredients! All you need is a popsicle mold and 10 popsicles sticks. These popsicles make a great healthy snack for hot days or could even be enjoyed in place of a small smoothie for breakfast. I know I’ve been snacking on these popsicles after a sweaty workout class!
Check out this short video to see how you can make these popsicles at home.
Tips for Making These Popsicles
- Depending on how ripe your fruit is, you may want to add a bit more sweetness to your popsicles. I suggest adding either maple syrup or honey to the mixture before freezing for a natural way to sweeten them.
- By using Greek yogurt in these, you get the added benefit of the additional protein in Greek vs. regular yogurt. In addition, nectarines and raspberries are both good sources of Vitamin C which helps support healthy skin.
- Can’t find nectarines? You can easily substitute fresh or frozen peaches in place of the nectarines in this recipe.
More Yummy Recipes You’ll Love
- Vegan Mango Lime Popsicles
- Frozen Berry and Nectarine Sangria
- Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles
- Healthy Red and Green Smoothie
Raspberry Nectarine Popsicles
For the Raspberry Layer:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey optional
For the Nectarine Layer:
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 nectarines pits removed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey optional
- Puree raspberries, coconut water and maple syrup (if using) together in a blender until smooth. Divide evenly between the 10 popsicle molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree the yogurt, banana, nectarines and syrup (if using) together in a blender until smooth. Divide evenly between the 10 popsicle molds and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Add popsicle sticks and return to freezer. Freeze until solid (preferably overnight).
- Run mold under warm water for 30 seconds to free popsicles from molds. Enjoy!