When I’m not eating leftovers from other recipes you see here on the blog, I’m eating simple meals like this vegan sausage sheet pan dinner. In fact, Will and I do a variation on this meal most weeknights. (He just subs in a meat for the vegan sausage.) I recently adapted it so that everything can be cooked up in the same pan to save on dishes! Basically, you chop up your vegetables and toss them in olive oil and spices and bake them for 35 minutes. (Just long enough to get an episode of your favorite show in! Currently obsessed with The Crown and Westworld. Anyone else?!) Next, you’ll slice up your favorite vegan sausage and add it to the pan. Stick it all back in the oven and 10 minutes later you have dinner!
This is the type of dinner “recipe” you want in your back pocket for the busy holiday season! You can still easily enjoy a healthy dinner that is super simple to put together. If you are looking for suggestions for vegan sausages, I like Field Roast (they are all good!) or Tofurky. The Tofurky beer brats which are what I used for this recipe. Usually I’ll dish this up with a dollop of mustard for the sausage.Print
Even during the busy holiday season, you can have a healthy dinner option by whipping up this vegan sausage sheet pan dinner.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 lb red skin potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 vegan sausages, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and potatoes into a single layer on 9″x11″ baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Toss with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Pull apart rosemary sprig into pieces and toss onto baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes. Stirring halfway through.
- Use your wooden spoon to make room for the sausages and add them to the pan. Toss to coat in oil that is on the pan, adding 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to sausage if needed to keep it from sticking to the pan.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sausage is hot and starts to brown on edges.