Happy hour just got a little healthier with this green juice cocktail! Whip up grapefruit, spinach, ginger, cucumber, and apple in your blender and strain before stirring in gin to make this fun and green cocktail with a side of antioxidants.
The other thing that made my weekend? This green juice cocktail! Don’t have a juicer? No worries, check out my previous post on how to make juice with your blender. Not only does this green juice cocktail make a tasty happy hour beverage, but it also happens to have a healthy dose of vitamins A, C, and K! It also isn’t overly sweet like most juice based cocktails.
Not time for cocktails yet? Leave out the gin and you have a tasty green juice to serve alongside a healthy breakfast!
More Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love
Green Juice Cocktail
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 inch peeled fresh ginger root
- 1/2 English cucumber ~6 inches
- 1 apple core removed
- 4.5 ounces gin
- Add all the ingredients (except gin and ice) into a blender and puree until smooth. Squeeze through a cheesecloth to remove the pulp.
- Add ice to three 10 ounce glasses and divide juice evenly between all of them. Add 1.5 ounces of gin to each glass and stir. Serve immediately.