This 3-ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge is positively addicting! With just a couple of ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, you can make a batch of this fudge anytime the craving hits. A great option for giving during the holiday season too!
If you are looking for a simple and fuss free dessert, this 3 ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge is the best! We make this often on the weekends when the craving for something sweet hits – just microwave your chocolate, mix, and chill. This recipe is similar to my chocolate tahini fudge – another delicious no bake dessert!
Want even more peanut butter recipes? Check out my roundup of 13+ sweet and savory vegan peanut butter recipes from the blog!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Just 3 ingredients and one bowl – what’s more to love!
- A simple gift idea for the holidays – perfect for those who don’t like baking!
- A delicious fudge recipe that can be made without sweetened condensed milk. Peanut butter adds all the creaminess you need.
- This recipe is vegan, dairy free, egg free, and gluten free.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Chocolate: Use vegan semi sweet chocolate chips for this recipe. My favorite brand of chocolate chips for this fudge is Enjoy Life.
- Peanut Butter: You’ll want to use a creamy, no-stir peanut butter for this recipe. Some of the natural peanut butters that require stirring may be too oily. We like to use Justin’s peanut butter.
- Peanuts: You can skip these if you’d like but adding some chopped peanuts to this fudge gives it a nice little crunch. Use unsalted, roasted peanuts.
- Flakey Salt: Helps cut through the sweetness of this fudge and creates that delightful flavor combination of salty and sweet.
See recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
- For the peanut butter: any nut butter will work instead of peanut butter but the flavor will be a little different.
- For the peanuts: use another chopped nut for crunch or even chop some vegan peanut butter cups for the top. Want to add a pop of color and flavor? Add chopped freeze dried strawberries – a classic pairing with both peanut butter and chocolate.
- More topping options: crushed pretzels, granola, crisp rice cereal.
Step by Step
Step One: Add your chocolate chips to a mixing bowl and microwave to melt. When they are still warm, stir in the peanut butter.
Step Two: Pour fudge mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan.
Step Three: If desired, heat up an extra tablespoon of peanut butter in a small dish in the microwave until runny. Pour over fudge mixture and swirl with a butter knife.
Step Four: Sprinkle fudge batter with chopped peanuts and flakey salt. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour until firm. Cut into 20 pieces. Store in the fridge.
- Gather all of your ingredients before starting: this recipe comes together very quickly so you want to get everything out and measured before starting.
- To create the swirled top: put an extra 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in a small dish and microwave for about 30 seconds until pourable. Drizzle over the top of the fudge before chilling and create swirls with a butter knife.
- Storage: store this fudge in the fridge or freezer in an airtight as it will soften on the counter – especially if it is hot out.
Yes! It is really easy to make a sugar free version of this recipe – simply use sugar free chocolate chips.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Yes! You can make this with white chocolate chips instead if you like. If you want to use a vegan option, I like the vegan white chocolate chips from Enjoy Life.
More Chocolate Recipes You’ll Love
Did you love this recipe? Make sure to leave a ⭐️ rating and tag #dietitiandebbie on instagram!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (3 Ingredients!)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 dash flakey sea salt
- Line a 9"x5" loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips to a small mixing bowl and melt in the microwave. (Stop at 15 second intervals to stir until melted.)
- While the chocolate is still hot, stir in the peanut butter. Pour into prepared pan. Swirl with additional peanut butter if desired. Top with chopped peanuts and flakey salt.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm (at least 1 hour). Cut into 20 pieces and serve.
- To create peanut butter swirl: heat up an extra 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in a small dish in the microwave for 30 seconds until pourable. Drizzle over the fudge before chilling; use a butter knife to create swirls.
- Other topping options: crushed pretzels, freeze dried strawberries, crispy rice cereal, chopped vegan peanut butter cups, granola.
- Storage: store prepared fudge in the fridge (keeps for up to 2 weeks). You can freeze this fudge for up 3 months.