You want to know a secret? I am terrible at cooking rice! No matter how many times I’ve tried, it has never turned out well. Since I wanted some rice to pair with this teriyaki tofu sheet pan dinner, I bought one of those pouches that you can just stick in the microwave for 90 seconds. Guys, it was life changing! No more burned rice stuck to the bottom of my saucepans. Lol.
Speaking of this teriyaki tofu sheet pan dinner, I was excited to work on this recipe for the Recipe Redux theme of the month which was sheet pan meals. This recipe is so simple, I think it will likely become staple in our weeknight dinner rotation (at least, once the cooler weather gets here). All you need to do is chop up some tofu and veggies and then toss onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Near the end of the baking time, drizzle on your teriyaki sauce and you are all set. Serve with some rice for a simple meal! The other great thing about this recipe is that you can easily switch out the veggies for your favorites.
Make dinner in one pan with this teriyaki tofu sheet pan dinner that also happens to be vegan and gluten-free. Serve with rice and garnish with green onion.
- 14 oz. package firm tofu
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
- Olive oil based cooking spray OR 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Optional: green onion, sesame seeds, cilantro, rice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tofu into 1″ pieces and spread evenly on pan.
- Add veggies and shake pan to spread them in a single layer on the pan. Spray/drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion, sesame seeds, and cilantro to serve.
Nutrition info does not include any additional ingredients for serving like rice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 410 kcal
- Sodium: 948 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 9.2 g
- Protein: 38 g