This easy vegan broccoli cheddar quiche has all the flavor of a traditional quiche without the eggs or dairy. Use a store-bought pie crust to make prep a breeze.
Tips for Making this Vegan Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Prebake your crust. Before adding the filling to your crust, you’ll want to pre-bake it for 10 minutes. That way, when it is finished baking after adding the filling, the crust will be nice and golden brown.
- Puree the tofu + seasonings. Use your food processor to quickly puree the firm tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric, soy milk, and seasonings together.
- Chop your broccoli well. Rather than chopping by hand, simply toss your broccoli into the food processor and pulse until it is finely chopped.
- Add in your vegan cheddar cheese. I like using Daiya shredded cheddar cheese for this quiche because it melts so well. However, you can sub for another vegan cheese if you prefer.
What to serve with this vegan quiche
This quiche recipe is great served for any meal including brunch or dinner. It reheats well and I’ve packed leftover slices for lunch for work. We like serving it up with a side salad and some fruit or a small dish of yogurt.
Quiche is also the perfect option for brunch! In case you are looking for some plant-based brunch recipe inspiration, check out my roundup of 30+ vegan brunch recipes.
Looking for more vegan recipes? Check these out!
- Easy vegan tofu scramble
- Healthy super seedy granola
- Vegan chocolate swirl banana bread
- Peppermint hot chocolate
- Vegan spinach quiche with JUST Egg –> if you are looking for another quiche recipe that uses JUST Egg instead of tofu.
Vegan Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli to food processor and pulse to chop well. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tofu, soy milk, garlic, onion, sea salt, turmeric, and nutritional yeast to the food processor and puree well.
- Add pureed tofu to the mixing bowl with the broccoli and add cheese. Stir well and transfer to the pie crust.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.