Add some magic to your favorite salad, macro bowl, or sandwich by drizzling it with this pretty yellow curry yogurt sauce.
Have any of you tried out the restaurant Sweet Green? They have a few locations in larger cities like Chicago, Boston, New York, DC, and Los Angeles. Will and I are slightly obsessed with them. (They aren’t paying me either, I just like them!) Anyways, they have this warm curry cauliflower bowl that is my current favorite menu item.
I was trying to replicate a curry yogurt dressing similar to it at home. Although I can’t quite match their recipe, I thought this version was also tasty! I’ve been using it on roasted veggie bowls like the one above for the last couple of weeks.
It’s super simple to whip up and makes for a versatile condiment to keep on hand in your fridge for bowls, salads, sandwiches and more. Check out my post on how to make a macro bowl for creating a bowl like the one above!
In this case, I tossed together cooked quinoa, chickpeas, roasted cauliflower, roasted sweet potato, roasted beet, roasted carrots, and spinach which I quickly sautéed with salt, garlic, pepper, and olive oil in a skillet until wilted. It may sound like a lot, but it whips up quickly when I have all the roasted veggies already prepped. Usually Sunday is my day for roasted veggies and cooking up a batch of dried beans and some quinoa or other grain.
More Curry Spiced Recipes You’ll Love
- Healthy One Pot Cauliflower Stew with Curry
- Vegan Peanut Curry with Chickpeas and Tomato
- Curry Spiced Brown Rice
- Curry Roasted Vegetables
- Curry Chickpea Salad
Did you love this recipe? Make sure to leave a ⭐️ rating and tag #dietitiandebbie on instagram!
Curry Yogurt Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender and translucent.
- Stir in the garlic and curry powder. Cook for one more minute until aromatic. Transfer to the single serving cup for your blender and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender cup and puree until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.