This 4 ingredient strawberry banana frozen yogurt is a healthy way to cool off in the summer! It tastes just like soft serve but is made with just frozen fruit and plain yogurt.
I loved how this strawberry banana frozen yogurt turned out and honesty, it couldn’t be any more simple. Simply puree all of your ingredients together in a food processor until smooth and serve. In just minutes you have a sweet, tart frozen dessert that is not only tasty, but healthy!
I did quite a bit of google searching on how to make frozen fruit yogurt at home. Unlike some other recipes for frozen yogurt, this one does not require a ice cream maker either! You just have to make sure to use frozen fruit when preparing the yogurt.
I adapted this recipe from Just a Taste. If you prefer it to be sweeter, feel free to add a couple of tablespoons of honey or maple syrup if needed. Personally, I found that the banana adds just enough natural sweetness that it wasn’t needed. For a fun blueberry version, check to this recipe from Healthy Nibbles and Bits!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Strawberry Peach Rose Sangria
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Strawberry Yogurt and Peanut Butter Granola Parfait
- Vegan Mango Lime Popsicles
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 1 lb frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened yogurt (use non-dairy yogurt for vegan version)
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Place all your ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately for a soft frozen yogurt or transfer to a container and freeze for up to 60 minutes to create round scoops.
Make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @dietitiandebbie and tag me #dietitiandebbie
Comments & Reviews
This looks so fresh and delicious!! LOVE IT! Definitely trying your strawberry banana frozen yogurt soon!